Declaration on the use of the Type II Environmental Label for a group of products which are built-in metal components in office files
In organization NIKO d.o.o., we equipped the group of products that are installed in the file with the Mobius loop environmental label in accordance with the standard ISO 14021:2016 Environmental labels and declarations – Self-declared environmental claims (Type II environmental labelling).
The components of the file marked with the Mobius loop are:
- - lever arch mechanisms,
- - compressors and
- - small metal mounting parts (oval and round rings, rivets).
The product group to be installed in the file and to which the Mobius Loop Type II Environmental Label applies shall meet the following specific requirements of point 7 of ISO 14021:2016:
- 7.4 Designed for disassembly: Products consist of metal and plastic parts. Plastic parts can be separated from metal ones. We have prepared Disassembly Instructions for our users.
- 7.7 Recyclable: Metal and plastic components of products are disposed of in separate waste collection containers after the end of the life of the file. Collected waste shall be handed over to an authorized waste collector in accordance with national legislation.
- - Suitable waste numbers for end users are: 20 01 39 Plastics, 20 01 40 Metals
- - Suitable waste numbers for organizations are also: 12 01 02 Ferrous metal dust and particles, 12 01 05 Plastics shavings and turnings
- 7.8 Material transformation of a part of waste: During the production of the base plate of the mechanism, steel fibres are formed, which are used as a construction product Steel fibres 33/40 BR. The demand on the market for this product is smaller than the amount of steel fibre waste.
On the website of NIKO d.o.o. Železniki (https://www.niko.si/), all relevant information regarding our Type II Environmental Label (Declaration on the use of the Type II Environmental Label and Disassembly Instructions) is available to the interested public. By agreement with the management, it is possible to obtain more accurate data that confirms our claims of meeting the specific requirements of ISO 14021:2016.
We have established criteria related to environmental protection and that support sustainable development, and we check them annually:
- Evaluation of suppliers in relation to environmental management.
- Quality control of materials according to the REACH Regulation.
- Availability and adequacy of data on the website of NIKO d.o.o. in relation to the Type II Environmental Label.
- Inspection of the construction product Steel fibres 33/40 BR according to SIST EN 14889-1:2006.
The management of NIKO d.o.o. Železniki ensures that the information is accurate, true and relevant for the period when the product is available on the market.
Železniki, November 2021
Separation of metal and plastic parts of the lever arch mechanism
Necessary accessories: vice, saw
Separation of metal and plastic parts of the compressor bar
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
Company NIKO, d.o.o. collects and processes the following personal data provided:
- • Data transmitted via e-mail contact form: name, surname, e-mail address, company information, any other data transmitted in the content of the message.
- • These data are processed to provide our online services, including forms, used to contact us about the products and services we offer.
In principle, your personal data will be transmitted to other operators only if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, or if we or a third party have a justified interest for the data transfer. In addition, data may be transferred to other operators, if we are obliged to do this due to statutory provisions, or enforceable administrative order or injunctions.
Duration of Data Retention
We generally store your data for as long as it takes to carry out our online services and to answer your inquiries, or as long as we have a legitimate interest in data storage. We delete your personal data in all other cases, with the exception of the data that we need to keep to meet legal obligations (for example, we are obliged to keep documents such as contracts and invoices for a specific time period due to retention periods in accordance with tax an commercial codes).
Cookies on Website www.niko.si
The website of NIKO, d.o.o. collects data via cookies on the use of the website, mainly statistical data, which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors visit these pages daily, which contents are of interest to visitors and how long visitors stay on each page (Google Analytics). This information does not allow access to the personal data of users, the data is anonymised (including Google cookies). The company uses the visitor data of www.niko.si for its own needs.
Any data that will be acquired by NIKO d.o.o. in any way through the website are intended exclusively for the commercial use of the company and will be protected by the company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the RS No. 59/1999, 57/2001, 59/2001) and Obligations Code.
The company will not forward the personal data of users to any other, natural or legal person.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files that the website saves to devices that users use to access the Internet in order to recognize the individual devices that users used for access. Their storage is under the complete control of the browser that the user has. You can limit or disable cookie storage as you wish. Cookies are time-limited.
Indispensable cookies for the operation of this website.
Cookies are indispensable for the proper functioning of the website and the provision of user-friendly web services. To recognize your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), the cookies enable the display of contents to be customized to your device.
The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving time and making website browsing more efficient and friendly.
Advanced web analytics allows us to monitor the use of the website, and thus improve and upgrade it.
List of cookies
|00e3a002e40aff20f407d1ba0b1e4bab||Language selection||Session duration|
|_ga||Website visitor statistics - Google Analytics||2 years|
|jbcookies||Notification / Cookie management||Session duration|
Cookie settings can be controlled and changed also in your web browser.
For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.
Any change to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be published on website www.niko.si.
Updated: 25 May 2018